KCCQ, SAQ, and PAQ
We are the sole source for the Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire (KCCQ), Seattle Angina Questionnaire (SAQ), and the Peripheral Artery Questionnaire (PAQ). Learn more about these instruments and how to license them for your projects.
- Detailed FAQ about licensing instruments
- The Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire (KCCQ)
- The Seattle Angina Questionnaire (SAQ)
- The Peripheral Artery Questionnaire (PAQ)
- Graphical Tracking of Patient Outcomes With the KCCQ, SAQ, and PAQ Calculators
- Short Form Versions: KCCQ-12 and SAQ-7
- Administration Instructions for the KCCQ, KCCQ-12, SAQ, and SAQ-7
The HOPE Registry
A multi-center, US Collaborative to understand and improve the outcomes of moms with heart disease and their babies. Working through a multi-center collaboration of leading hospitals, each of which include a partnership between cardiology and OB/Maternal Fetal Medicine, the HOPE registry will address the following aims:
- Assess maternal and fetal morbidity and mortality
- Including long-term follow up (5 years) to better understand QoL
- Lays foundation for counseling about outcomes of future pregnancy
- Better understand care patterns and use of medical resources and link these to maternal and fetal outcomes
- Test existing risk models (ZAHARA, WHO, CARPREG) to identify the best ones.
- Translate our insights into new care pathways and protocols
- Support and expand existing AHA guidelines
The DISCOVER study is a global observational study of patients with type 2 diabetes who are starting second-line glucose lowering therapy. The study has enrolled over 15 000 patients in 38 countries across six continents, and will provide a comprehensive and contemporary picture of treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes worldwide.
The PORTRAIT Registry will enroll patients with newly diagnosed PAD or those who have a history of PAD and now have a recent worsening or re-development of symptoms. The aim is to identify gaps in the practice of PAD care and evaluate outcomes. The study will also aim to identify patients who are at high-risk for this disease and evaluate their health status and PAD outcomes. A direct deliverable will translate the findings of health status changes following PAD treatments over the course of 1 year and develop patient education tools for PAD patients that need to make a choice regarding their treatment.
- PORTRAIT Study Details
- PORTRAIT Abstracts
- PORTRAIT Manuscripts
OPEN CTO is a registry of 1000 subjects in 12 centers who undergo a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) for Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) via the Hybrid procedure. Baseline and follow up data will quantify changes in health status from baseline. Detailed procedural and subject data will inform description of safety and effectiveness of the Hybrid approach, the predictors of success and failure, indications and appropriateness, and cost per Quality Life Year and hospital margins of Hybrid CTO PCI.
TRIUMPH is a novel MI registry with detailed information on patients’ sociodemographic, clinical, treatment, health status, metabolic, and genetic characteristics. The wealth of patient data collected in TRIUMPH will provide unique opportunities to examine factors that may mediate racial differences in mortality and health status after MI and the complex interactions between genetic and environmental determinants of post-MI outcomes.
- TRIUMPH Study Details
- TRIUMPH Manuscripts
- TRIUMPH Abstracts
PREMIER is a novel registry with detailed insights into patients’ sociodemographic, clinical, and health status characteristics, as well as detailed monitoring of their inpatient and outpatient processes of care.
- PREMIER - Study Details
- PREMIER Manuscripts
- PREMIER Abstracts
ePrism seeks to improve the process of informed consent for percutaneous coronary interventions.
- OPS/PRISM - Study Details
- OPS/PRISM Abstracts
- OPS/PRISM Manuscripts
Information about our organization including our web site and the history, objectives, membership and work of our partner consortium.
- Detailed FAQ about registering at, logging into, and using the CV Outcomes web site
- Background and History
- CORC Sites Participating in the KCCQ Interpretability Study
- CORC Sites Participating in the PREMIER-QI Registry
- CORC Sites Participating in the TRIUMPH Registry
- Contact Information